St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School is a member of the Kent Catholic Schools Partnership, an academy of Catholic schools in Kent.
To offer to schools
- the opportunity to benefit from and contribute to high calibre school improvement support and challenge, based on a forensic appreciation of what success in each school looks like, how it is brought about, sustained and built upon
- a strong collaborative approach, maximising existing leadership and teaching expertise, and drawing on beast practice in education, research and pedagogy
- knowledgeable, accessible and responsive support services which are valued by schools because they allow school leaders to maintain their focus on the essential task of running a Catholic school that is at least good or better
- continuing professional development for all school staff, governors and other volunteers, designed to meet current and future leadership and learning priorities
- the active promotion of success, locally, nationally and internationally, fostering strong relationships with press, media and others so that parents increasingly choose a Catholic education, school morale is kept high and the best teachers stay with and are attracted to Catholic education in Kent.
The deal for schools
- A lower financial contribution from each school than currently meaning more of each school budget remaining with the school for decision making
- A capital programme focused on Catholic schools and negotiated with commissioners based on current and anticipated pressures across the Catholic school estate
- services brokered on behalf of Catholic schools in Kent from a positional of strength resulting from at least 32 Catholic schools working together and for each other
The ultimate aim
Growing numbers of children and young people in Catholic schools, meeting and exceeding expectations, happy in their faith and in themselves, and using their faith and schools, social and academic, for the betterment of their own lives, that of their families and their wider communities.